jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007

Alexander Graham Bell

He was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, on March 3rd, 1847. He was a Scotland and American scientist and inventor educated at the Edinburgh Royal High School, from which He graduated at the age of thirteen years old. When he was still in Scotland, He started to show interest for the Acustic. Alexander contributed to the development of telecommunications trough the invention of the Telephone, a device able to transmit the sound long distances, thanks to the transformation of the sound into electric impulses.

A telephone works basically like this:

When you talk, the voice produces sound waves which are absorbed by a microphone. These waves are transformed into electric impulses which travel through the telephone line.
On the other side, the reception equipment transforms the electric signal into sound reproducing the original voice through a speaker. And by that, we hear what the other person said.

Alexander Graham Bell died in Beinn Bhreagh, Canada, on August 2nd, 1922.

2 comentarios:

Juan Boscan dijo...

I like much what you say of the cellular one and I hope that you write more because he is very interesting

AnĂ³nimo dijo...

I'm the kind of hombre who loves to seek innovative stuff. Right now I'm constructing my private pv panels. I'm making it all alone without the assistance of my men. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I ran across a very awesome website which explains how to create solar panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the information given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I'd extremely appreciate it, cauze I really love solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.